Production Manager Cell Culture Media Production
Takara Bio Europe AB, formerly Cellartis AB, is focusing on stem cell-derived products and services for cell therapy/regenerative medicine, drug discovery and disease modelling. The company leverages long-standing experience in stem cell handling and scale-up together with leading expertise in differentiation of cells into mature and functional human cells. Specifically, the company possesses broad expertise in human pluripotent stem cells, including both hiPSC and hESC and related media. Takara Bio Europe AB is located in state-of-the-art facilities in Göteborg, Sweden and has a newly-established GMP laboratory for production of pluripotent stem cell lines. For more information, visit our website: www.takarabio.com
The company is now looking for the following competence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementation of production of cell culture media
- Lead and manage a small team for the implementation work, and later, the production work of cell culture media
- Maintains broad knowledge of Quality principles and theories including ISO 9001/2015.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the other stakeholders within the company to foresee requirements and proactively put in place relationships with innovative and compliant laboratory service suppliers
- Work on weekends on a monthly basis
- Other required duties may be assigned.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Minimum MSc in Cell Biology, Microbiology, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience preferably in the biotech/biologics ar
For more information about the position, please contact Catharina Brandsten at email@example.com.
Please submit your application via this link, no later than January 31, 2020.
We are looking forward to your application.