As part of the manufacturing team, you are expected to be hands-on working, and to some extent be responsible for manufacturing of our cell & media products, test our cell related kits, maintenance of laboratory and equipment.
The role will be mainly laboratory-based and you will be trained in processes like manufacturing and quality control of stem cell based products and services to gain knowledge required for actual tasks.
You will be working mainly in our research-grade production unit with media and cell production but may potentially also be trained for work within our new GMP facility.
General tasks and responsibilities:
- Team member in our production team (non-GMP as well as GMP)
- Production of stem cell related products and services
- Implementation of new products and services
- Reports to Production and Service Manager
- Works in close collaboration with QC and Product Manager
- Additional duties as assigned
- Work on weekends on a monthly basis.
- Accurate documentation and data compilation
- Perform assigned tasks requiring the application of standard procedures and techniques
- Comply with quality standards, such as ISO9001
Takara Bio Europe AB, formerly Cellartis AB, is focusing on stem cell-derived products and services for cell therapy/regenerative medicine, drug discovery and disease modelling. The company leverages long-standing experience in stem cell handling and scale-up together with leading expertise in differentiation of cells into mature and functional human cells. Specifically, the company possesses broad expertise in human pluripotent stem cells, including both hiPSC and hESC and related media. Takara Bio Europe AB is located in state-of-the-art facilities in Göteborg, Sweden and has a newly-established GMP laboratory for production of pluripotent stem cell lines. For more information, visit our website: www.takarabio.com
For more information about the position, please contact Catharina Brandsten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application via this link, no later than January 31, 2020.
We are looking forward to your application.