Takara Bio Europe AB, a part of Takara Bio group, is focusing on stem cell-derived products and services for cell therapy/regenerative medicine, drug discovery and disease modelling. Specifically, the company possesses broad expertise in human pluripotent stem cells, including both hiPSC and hESC and related media. The company leverages long-standing experience in stem cell handling and scale-up together with leading expertise in differentiation of cells into mature and functional human cells, such as beta cells and hepatocytes. Takara Bio Europe AB is located in state-of-the-art facilities in Göteborg, Sweden and has a newly-established GMP laboratory for production of pluripotent stem cell lines. For more information, visit our website: www.takarabio.com
We are looking for two enthusiastic, organized and driven persons enjoying working in a product-oriented environment. As part of the manufacturing team, you are expected to be hands-on working, and to some extent be responsible for, manufacturing of our cell products, test our cell related kits, maintenance of laboratory and equipment.
The role will be mainly laboratory-based and you will be trained in processes like manufacturing and quality control of stem cell based products and services to gain knowledge required for actual tasks. You will be working both in our research-grade production unit as well as in our new GMP facility.
- LMS (Swedish BMA) degree, M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in cell biology, biomedicine, biotechnology or relevant discipline.
- General cell biology procedures and techniques.
- Experience with human cell culture
- Experience with stem cells (hiPS/hESC); derivation, culturing, differentiation.
- Customer service orientation
- Experience with general molecular biology techniques such as Genome Editing, CRISPR/CAS9, PCR, RT-PCR, Immunochemistry, NGS etc.
General tasks and responsibilities:
- Team member in our production team (non-GMP as well as GMP)
- Production of stem cell related products and services
- Implementation of new products and services
- Reports to Production and Service Manager
- Works in close collaboration with QC and Product Manager
- Additional duties as assigned
- Work on weekends on a monthly basis.
Position: Production and Service Associate, full time position.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, since interviews will be done on a rolling basis.
Final due date application – October 31st 2019.