Halon Security AB was founded in 2010 and is now characterized by a fast growing and dynamic organizational culture with a dedicated team. The product we devote all our passion to is a powerful software platform and our customers are leading companies within E-commerce, Telcos & CRM all around the world. We offer email service providers a unique, secure and efficient MTA solution, which simultaneously improve system flexibility. Halon has offices in San Francisco and Washington DC, while our HQ is in the city center of Gothenburg with a great office space. Our committed team is best described as a team of doers and thought leaders within email, performing as a large global company in a local format. You are welcome to read more about us on our website https://halon.io/.
At Halon, we believe our strength lies within our excellent product and our dedicated colleagues; these are our greatest resources. As a Product Manager you will act as a bridge between mentioned resources by using your specific skills to develop and improve our business, our product and by supporting your colleagues with product knowledge. As a member of the Halon team, you will be part of a fast-paced energetic group of technology professionals who are pushing the boundaries for great email communication.
What the role will consist of
Our Product Manager will have a broad role, which will to some extent be tailored by your specific skillset, ambition and background. Your main duties will be:
- Supporting and educating our salesforce with your product expertise
- Hands-on technical sales and presentation of solutions towards potential customers
- Positioning of Halon and its product by developing and managing partnerships, industry networking and competitor research
- Developing and aligning product roadmap and pricing with our business targets.
- Creating excellent customer relationships
- Writing case studies, web content and blogs
Qualifications we are looking for
We will put great focus on personal fit, when searching for our new Product Manager. However, it’s advantageous if you have:
- Around 5 years of product management experience, preferably with software products
- Several years of experience from working within the IT-sector
- Skills in programming, DevOps, server infrastructure, or similar
- Experience from working with technical B2B sales with long and complex sales cycles
- English is our business language, which demands great English skills in speech and writing (Swedish is meritorious)
We believe that you are, just like us here at Halon, greatly interested in IT, Tech and most importantly our product. You are a quick learner who has the capacity of being our dedicated product expert. Your people and communication skills are excellent, and you have the ability to create relationships and influence others. Since you will play an important role in positioning Halon and its product, you have great on-stage skills and enjoy public speaking. We believe that growth and development stems from competent and brave individuals who will challenge us and the way we do things when necessary, we are looking for those attributes in our future Product Manager.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
This is a full-time permanent position.
Your immediate manager will be our CPO.
In this recruitment, Halon Security has teamed up with HR On Demand. For questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Amadéus Johansson at email@example.com or +46768364611.