Then, it might be you that we are looking for to empower our global digital marketing strategy!
Halon Security AB was founded in 2010 and is now characterized by a fast growing and dynamic organizational culture with a dedicated team. The product we devote all our passion to is a powerful software platform and our customers are leading companies within E-commerce, Telcos & CRM all around the world. We offer email service providers a unique, secure and efficient MTA solution, which simultaneously improve system flexibility. Halon has offices in San Francisco and Washington DC, while our HQ is in the city center of Gothenburg with a great office space. Our committed team is best described as a team of doers and thought leaders within email, performing as a large global company in a local format. You are welcome to read more about us on our website https://halon.io/.
As a Digital Marketing Manager within Halon, you are simply a “doer”. To reach your full potential in the role, you consider challenges and finding smart ways for improvements joyful. You will be working independently within your area of expertise, while collaborating internally with the company management in order to drive growth through our digital channels for our customers (B2B).
Your main mission will be to build and manage the development of our marketing strategy, in order to create brand awareness, interest and a compelling customer experience that drives sales.
Additionally, your main tasks as Digital Marketing Manager will consist of:
- Lead the whole process of planning, executing, monitoring and analyzing Halon’s marketing activities so that we can understand our customers’ patterns
- Copywriting for our web, blogs, social media, ads and campaigns
- Creating and taking responsibility for digital marketing KPI:s
- Managing our SEO and SEM strategy and continuously work with optimization
- Monitoring and analyzing trends of key metrics to measure our marketing ROI
- Executing content marketing activities
Considering the niche company product and role content, we believe that you have a great overall interest in tech and therefore is a quick learner that gladly keep up to date with digital trends. This is clearly a broad role, and we see that you enjoy working with everything from keywords to all surrounding activities concerning industry meetings and events.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Around 5 years of work life experience in digital marketing
- Relevant higher education within marketing
- Experience from B2B sales and an understanding of complex and long sales cycles
- Knowledge of web and digital frameworks, such as HTML
- Excellent skills within Google analytics and Google ads
- Skills within Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) or similar
- Great knowledge of SEO and SEM
- English is our business language, which demands great English skills in speech and writing (Swedish is meritorious)
Digital Marketing Manager is a fast-paced and varied role in which you will have the opportunity to be part of highly impactful and transformational initiatives, in a passionate team of colleagues. We want to reach out to you who are interested in strategical work, without losing the foundation of the important daily operational tasks.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
This is a full-time permanent position.
Your immediate manager will be our CPO.
In this recruitment, Halon Security has teamed up with HR On Demand. For questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Amadéus Johansson at email@example.com or +46768364611.